Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pizza Party Yoga Class for Kids DVD {Review}

891273002316_LRG.jpg I try to make time in each day to exercise. Most the time that is easier said than done.  Sometimes in order to get some movement in I have to find a way to incorporate the kids.  Enter the Pizza Party Yoga Class for Kids. OrganaKids sent us this DVD to test out.  We love it. I can do the yoga movements along side the kids (and vice versa).  The instructor in the video teaches the children the proper yoga techniques in a fun way with upbeat songs and bright classroom backgrounds.  The kids don't view the yoga as exercise, because other children appear in the video.  My 5 view it as just plan fun! If you are struggling to incorporate fitness with a busy family I highly recommend purchasing the video that retails for $19.99 here.

* I was given a product free of charge for the purpose of providing an honest review. All the opinions and thoughts are my own. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review.










NC vol 1 flat cover.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment