Monday, July 23, 2012

Where do I store my cloth diapers? {Sponsor Spotlight}

I store my diapers in a Thirty-One Large Utility tote.  This tote is large enough to accommodate the majority of my cloth diapers and portable enough to take along or carry to another room if the need arises.  In addition, when I am done cloth diapering the Large Utility tote can be used in other areas of the house.  Thirty-one products come in a variety of fun prints sure to fit any decor.  Thirty-One consultant Lindsay Thompson will be giving away a Large Utility Tote in the Circle Spirals print  (the same print I own pictured here) in the Just for Baby Hop July 30-August 10.   

8 comments:

  1. What a cute tote! I need something like that to store all my bibs, my son drools like no other and he's 15 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is AWESOME!! At present my cloth diapers are scattered all over the changing table drawer. I would love a tote like this! Plus it is SO STINKING CUTE!!

    I'm also jealous of some of your cloth diaper prints. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great tote! I bet it would be good for storing lots of other things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute tote. I could use one for our diapers too. I am going to check out that site. I have seen a few cute things around the blogosphere from them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute tote! I have downgraded to two cloth diapers since my last tyke only wears them to sleep in now :/ I miss all the fluff, and how bright and cheerful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I need something like this to store diapers!

    ReplyDelete