Monday, May 7, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Here is my meal plans for the week: I'm linking up to Orgjunkie.com

Monday:
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup
Supper: Chicken Lasagna pictured below - Just take your favorite Lasagna recipe and rather than using Lasagna noodles I use Chicken Deli Cold Cuts. 
For a snack today I made these Almond Flour chocolate chip cookies using this awesome recipe from Eat the Cookie ( love that name as that is what I call Baby #5).  They are suppose to turn out crispy, but mine never do.  I have to bake mine for 20 minutes, also. 
Tuesday:

Lunch: Deli Meat sandwich as we eat on the run on Tuesdays
Supper: Southwest Skillet Dish find the recipe here

Wednesday:

Lunch: Protein Waffles 

Supper: Wednesday Supper at Church (my favorite meal of the week!)

Thursday:
Lunch: English Muffin Pizzas

Supper: Cream Cheese Burgers - Grass Fed Beef with Cream Cheese inside the burgers.  Yummy!

Friday:

Lunch: Grilled Cheese
Supper: Pizza

Saturday

Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches and Tomato Soup


Sunday:
Lunch: Egg Quiche



No comments:

Post a Comment